AnkiApp is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. Study sessions are as quick as 1 minute or less. It works on phones, tablets, and desktop browsers, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices.
Use it to learn a language or other subject while waiting in line, commuting on the subway, or while your coffee brews in the morning.
• Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
• Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
• Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
• Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
• Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
• Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
• Import your decks made with Anki.
• Import shared decks from Anki Web.
• Create and edit flashcards on your device.
• Flashcards can contain images and audio.
• Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
• Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.
Looking for some programs similar to AnkiApp? Here are the top-recommended programs we found. Let's take a look if there's anything out there that helps you on whatever platform you're using.
Content-agnostic flash card software that supports audio, images, and videos via LaTeX.
Learn languages by playing a game. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work.
Learn a new language with games, humorous chatbots and over 30,000 native speaker videos.
Simple tools for learning anything. Search millions of study sets or create your own. Improve your grades by studying with flashcards, games and more.
Memorize anything with AnkiDroid! (Android companion app for Anki ) AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by...
Learn a new language intuitively with Rosetta Stone, the most trusted name in language learning.
Read any text, translate the words and phrases you don't know, and let Readlang create flashcards to help you learn.
Mnemosyne (named for the Greek goddess of memory, Mnemosyne) is spaced repetition software developed from 2003 until the present. The software is similar to...
Ninchanese.com is a complete method to learn Chinese, built for beginners and advanced Chinese learners alike. It offers an effective and entertaining way for you to...
Mochi is a cross-platform desktop tool that lets you take notes and make flashcards using markdown, then study them using spaced repetition. Spaced Repetion Mochi...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using AnkiApp to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best AnkiApp alternatives.