ApexSQL Source Control is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all versioning benefits, without the need for an additional source control client.
- Seamless source control integration: Support for Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Perforce and Team Foundation Server including Visual Studio Team Services
- Support for dedicated and shared database development models
- Source Control setup wizard: Quickly setup source control connections and filter objects that will be version controlled
- Action center tab: Work with the latest object changes in the real time
- Batch operation processing: Perform source control operations on multiple objects simultaneously
- Version difference viewer: Quickly isolate the differences between live objects and their different versions
- Object history tracking: Apply or roll back the latest changes directly to or from SQL source control
- Transparent decryption: Seamlessly work with encrypted objects
- Resolve conflicts, when working in dedicated model, with the integrated merging tool and the most popular third-party tools: Including Beyond Compare, ExamDiff Pro and KDiff3
- Work offline: Ability to work offline without losing data for distributed source control systems such as Git and Mercurial
- Real time monitoring of database changes
- Integrates with ApexSQL Diff, ApexSQL Build and ApexSQL Script and ApexSQL Data Diff
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005
- Integration with SQL Server Management Studio 17, 2016, 2014, 2012
When deciding on the best ApexSQL Source Control alternative, consider these alternatives. Check out these other software with a similar interface and features as well.
dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is a SSMS add-in for managing SQL Server database changes in source control. The tool can link your databases to all popular source...
Toad for SQL Server is a productivity toolset for SQL Server administration, performance tuning, and development. It has earned multiple awards, including back-to-back...
What is gitSQL? gitSQL is a *free front end GUI for scripting out SQL objects into Flat File for use with Source Control such as GIT. What does it do exactly? Under...
SQL Assistant easily integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development environments including native tools that come with your...
Source control schemas and reference data, roll back changes, and maintain the referential integrity of your database. Solve other database challenges like deploying...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using ApexSQL Source Control to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best ApexSQL Source Control alternatives.