Conboy is a note taking application specifically designed for Maemo. It is designed to be easy to use - yet powerful. Conboy can read and write the Tomboy file format to be compatible with Tomboy on Linux, Mac and Windows.
Conboy is under active development, the current stable version has the following features:
- Full-text search over all notes
- Text formattings like bold, italic, small, big, etc.
- Automatic saving of all changes (including cursor position)
- Nested bullet lists with unlimited depth.
- Linking notes with other notes
- Automatically link to existing notes while you type
- Automatically create bullet lists if a line starts with a dash (-) or an asterix (*)
- Search inside a single note
- Notes are stored in the Tomboy note format. So they are compatible with Tomboy, GNote and Tomdroid
- Full screen mode
- Text zoom
- Last edited note shown on startup
- Integrated with Maemo-Backup
- Portrait mode on N900 for reading and selecting notes
- Automatically link to various URLs like web pages, email addresses, etc.
- Available in 19 languages
- Sharing notes as HTML via bluetooth, email or online service
- Synchronization with online services like Ubuntu One and Tomboy Online
Looking for the best programs similar to Conboy? We reviewed our top picks below. Let's see if there are any Conboy alternatives that work on your platform.
Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving. The app allows users to create a "note" which can be a piece...
Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
easy install, cross platform, note taking. Sync notes between systems. Links between notes.
A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
Quick Notes on Windows Features •Simple and fast notes on Windows •Sync online with Simplenote •Support proxy...
Cryptee is a cross platform, encrypted and secure home for your private documents, notes, files and photos.
MemPad is a plain text outliner and note taking program with a tree structured index. All pages are stored in a single file. User interface available in 20 languages.
What is RunaBook? Simple, small, useful product for making notes, knowledge bases, and organize daily routine. Main features: - tree structure of the records; -...
Notejoy is a collaborative notes app for you and your team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & chat and into a fast and focused...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Conboy to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Conboy alternatives.