Diun is a CLI application written in Go to receive notifications when a Docker image is updated on a Docker registry. With Go, this app can be used across many platforms and architectures. This support includes Linux, FreeBSD, macOS and Windows on architectures like amd64, i386, ARM and others.
* Allow to watch a full Docker repository and report new tags
* Include and exclude filters with regular expression for tags
* Internal cron implementation through go routines
* Worker pool to parallelize analyses
* Allow overriding image os and architecture
* Multi providers available like Docker, Swarm, Static...
* Get notified through Slack, Mail, Telegram and more
* Enhanced logging
* Timezone can be changed
* Official Docker image available
Want another awesome Diun alternative? Look no further. We researched the top alternatives and found several new Diun alternatives that work with your platform or device. If you want even more options, we've also reviewed top Diun-like software for your Mac, Windows PC, Android phone/tablet, Linux computer, or iPhone.
Discover open source libraries to use in your software projects and be notified of new releases to keep your applications up to date and secure.
Stay on top of open-source with personal notifications for repos you star or watch on GitHub.
Receive notifications for new version releases of projects from GitHub, GitLab, PyPI, Maven, Docker Hub, Bitbucket, Ruby Gems, Rust Cargo, Node.js NPM and Yarn and PHP...
Stay on top of releases for repos you star on GitHub.
Get release updates from your favorite open source projects to your email. Releasly is a free tool to monitor new open-source releases and awesome-list links. Follow...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Diun to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Diun alternatives.