Hyperlight is an action-packed, over-the-top shooter where you combat hordes of alien monsters in a virtual cosmic environment.
- Gamepads support (recommended) or Touch controls.
- Stunning HD graphics, rich in special effects, enemies and explosions!
- Innovative gameplay, immediate and highly rewarding!
- Arcade Mode with 50+ levels, 8 mid-boss stages and 4 final boss battles!
- Infinity Mode with tons of new levels and several mid-boss stages.
- Panic Mode with its peculiar tilt control (uses accelerometer)
- 3 Bonus entities (Drones, Turrets and Plasma Barriers) that will help you in fighting the continuous waves of enemies.
- 7 Bonus weapons (Bomb, Laser, Globe, Crystal, Machinegun, Missle and Virus) that will help you in pulverizing everything on the screen.
- Global Online Leaderboads for Arcade, Infinity and Panic game modes.
- Achievements system: 40 unlockable medals!
If you want similar software to Hyperlight EX, we have a list for that. Are there Hyperlight EX alternatives out there? Let's find out.
Echoes+ is an intense retro action space shooter that will test your reaction and concentration levels to the max!.
Neon Chrome is a ruthless twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment.
NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde...
Over-the-top, bullet-hell, twin-stick shooter with massive, voxel-based destruction.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Hyperlight EX to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Hyperlight EX alternatives.