Simplistic Image Viewer with focus on speed of rendering and switching between images. A good complement when no editing capabilities are nessesary.
* The only image viewer you need for viewing & browsing images.
* Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting your desktop space.
* Uncompromising with the image quality.
* Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
* Reads all common image file formats.
* It's easy to rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, and adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, etc.
* Image adjustments can be saved non-destructively and automatically reapplied when you next open the image.
* There's an image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
* It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
* It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
* The user interface has been translated to several languages.
- Reads many file formats: BBM, BMP, CAL, CALS, CUR, DDS, DIB, FIT, FITS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JFIF, JPG, JPEG, LBM, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAW, RLE, SUN, TGA, TIF, TIFF.
- Supports Windows 7 / Vista's "Default programs" and "Open with" features for file associations.
- Animated GIFs are supported.
- Multi-page TIFFs are supported.
- 'Raw' (headerless) image files can be read.
- High-quality Catmull-Rom (4x4 filter kernel) resampling filter used when resizing images.
- Optimized optional SSE2 and SSSE3 instruction set code paths for much improved speed.
- Multi-core support for much improved speed.
- Small executable size.
Lets compare the best apps like Image Eye, shall we? We've picked out some really great programs for your platform. Check them out!
Fast, compact image viewer, editor, converter and organizer designed to be simple but powerful.
XnView is a utility for viewing and converting graphic files. XnView is provided as FREEWARE for private non-commercial or educational use (including non-profit...
Windows compatible image browsing, conversion, and editing software with robust format support.
Comprehensive photo management software for viewing, batch converting, editing and resizing images and creating thumbnail sheets.
Professional digital photo management software to organize, tag, compare and process photo collections.
PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos. Key Features: * Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment...
Shotwell is an open source photo organizer designed for the GNOME desktop environment. Features Import photos from folders or from any digital camera supported...
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (about 100) including GIF...
JPEGView is a lean, fast and highly configurable viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, TGA, GIF and TIFF images with a minimal GUI. Basic on-the-fly image processing...
Light and fast Windows image viewer with archive support for easy use with comics and manga.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Image Eye to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Image Eye alternatives.