Fine-tune, watermark, resize, rotate, crop, convert and apply artistic effects to your photos using Image Plus. If you have photos on your Mac that need to be adjusted and watermarked then you are in luck. Image Plus is an all-in-one photo processing solution that any photographer or graphics designer should have in his toolset. But here is what Image Plus has to offer:
- Adjust the following properties of your photo:
* Brightness (make your photo darker or brighter)
* Exposure (change the exposure of your photo)
* Contrast (change the contrast of your photo)
* Saturation (increase or decrease the saturation level of your photo)
* Gamma (change the gamma of your photo)
* Hue (change the hue of your photo)
* RGB values (independently modify the Red, Green and Blue channels of your photo)
- Apply the following artistic effects to your photo:
* Black & White: Mono, Noir, Tonal
* Color: Chrome, Fade, Instant, Process, Transfer
* Sepia (makes your photo look old)
* Cartoon (makes your photo look like a cartoon)
* Oil Painting (makes your photo look like an oil painting)
* Vignette (makes your photo darker around the edges)
* Pixellate (pixellates your photo)
* Halftone (makes your photo look like a newspaper picture)
* Polka Dot (turns your photo into a collection of colored dots)
- Apply the following blur effects to your photo:
* Standard Blur (applies a standard blur effect to your photo)
* Circle Blur (only applies blur to a circular region of your photo)
* Focus Blur (applies a blur effect on the outer regions of your photo bringing a certain area in focus)
* Motion Blur (applies a blur effect that gives your photo the impression of movement)
* Zoom Blur (applies a blur effect that gives your photo a zoom motion)
- Crop your photo:
* Automatically crop your photo to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:10, 16:9
* Select the corner where the crop area starts
* Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area
* Preview the crop area
Looking for other Image Plus-like programs? We've rounded up our favorites Image Plus alternatives. Try any one of these fan favorites to see if they'll support your system and meet your specific needs.
GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
Paint.net is a free and very capable image editing software for Windows. Great alternative to Photoshop for people that do not need all the stuff PS offers.
Pixelmator is a powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor. Featuring an elegant and streamlined single-window interface, it puts all the focus on the images you...
Affinity Photo is a professional, full-featured raster graphics editor. Working in Affinity Photo is always live and you can pan and zoom at 60fps, with live previews...
Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art. Make every moment beautiful with our family of photo editing apps.
PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos. Key Features: * Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment...
Online photo editor, which can work with PSD, XCF and Sketch files (Photoshop, Gimp and Sketch App). Convert between PSD, XCF, JPG, PNG and many other formats. .
From advanced image filters to professional local adjustments, Polarr Photo Editor is the most versatile and powerful online photo editor in the web.
A lightweight software for illustration and making comic books on Windows and Mac OS.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Image Plus to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Image Plus alternatives.