Lightstreamer is a server for delivering real-time messages to browser-based and mobile applications, using WebSockets and HTTP. Features include dynamic throttling, bandwidth and frequency control, delta delivery, and total control over security and the quality of service.
-The server runs on any platform (Linux, Windows, Unix, and more)
- Deploy in the cloud or on-premises
- Server API for Java, .NET, Node.JS, and JMS
- Works with any existing browser.
Lightstreamer enables several forms of real-time messaging
- The pioneer of data push, Comet, and WebSockets
- Asymmetric publish/subscribe
- Multiple paradigms: fan-out, broadcasting, one-to-one, etc.
- Firewall and proxy friendly
- Adaptive throttling and bandwidth control.
If you want similar software to Lightstreamer, we have a list for that. Are there Lightstreamer alternatives out there? Let's find out.
Socket.IO aims to make real-time apps possible in every browser and mobile device, blurring the differences between the different transport mechanisms. It's...
Pusher is a hosted API for quickly, easily and securely adding scalable realtime functionality to web and mobile apps.
Ably is a Data Stream Network providing developers everything they need to create, deliver and manage complex projects. Ably offers unique peace of mind to stream data...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Lightstreamer to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Lightstreamer alternatives.