The MobileMiner apps allow you to remotely monitor and control your Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other crypto-currency mining rigs. Setup is simple and there are no firewall changes or port-forwarding required.
• Open API that any mining software can adopt (currently supported by MultiMiner for Windows and Asteroid for Mac)
• Ability to monitor multiple machines and devices
• Icons make it easy to see which machines are offline, mining, and not mining
• Start, stop, and restart mining remotely
• Email and push notifications for offline machines, offline devices, and hot devices
Are you looking for alternatives to MobileMiner? Please see our top picks. In this article, we provide the list of some MobileMiner alternatives that will work on Windows and other platforms.
MultiMiner is a desktop application for crypto-currency mining and monitoring on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. MultiMiner simplifies switching individual devices (GPUs...
BFGMiner is a modular ASIC/FPGA miner written in C, featuring dynamic clocking, monitoring, and remote interface capabilities. BFGMiner is based upon...
Bitminter is a Bitcoin mining pool that aims to make it easy for anyone to make bitcoins. Bitminter has it's own custom miner with a clear graphical interface and...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using MobileMiner to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best MobileMiner alternatives.