Optimal Beam is a simple and easy to use online beam calculator. It solves statically determinate and indeterminate beam models and provides support reactions, shear force, bending moment, deflection and stress diagrams.
1. Get a simplified analysis of your beam model which includes support reactions and interactive charts for shear force, bending moment, deflection and stress in a matter of seconds.
2. Convert your model setup to the units you are used to. It includes both the imperial and metric systems.
3. Specify unlimited support types and loading conditions on your beam model.
4. Specify any cross section or material by inputting a few properties. These sections can be saved for future use.
5. Diagrams provide a summary of the maximum/minimum locations and values which can be used for design.
6. Save models for future reference and access them anytime.
7. Export model results to PDF. The PDF report is professionally formatted and can be used for calculation packages.
You're looking for the best programs similar to Optimal Beam. Check out our top picks. Below, let's see if there are any Optimal Beam alternatives that support your platform.
FTOOL is a program that is aimed at teaching the structural behavior of plane frames, occupying an area little explored by educational programs, which are more concerned...
Analyze Moment, Shear and Deflection in Indeterminate Beams Produce Bending Moment, Shear Force and Deflection Diagrams Maximum and minimum values, reactions and...
Continuous beam software package that allows the user to solve statically indeterminate beam structures. Defining multiple span elements of varying elasticity’s with...
Continuous beam analysis program that solves for reactions, shear, moment, top of beam stress, bottom of beam stress, deflection, and rotation at points along the length...
Application for visually editing and analyzing continuous beam structures.
Small engineering tool that calculates member forces and support reactions of a continuous beam.
Delta Beam has been developed to make the definition, solution and modification of 2D continuous beam problem data as fast and easy as possible. Analysis, up to and...
Easy to use, continuous beam analysis program.
Easy-to-use engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows.
Java application for two-dimensional static and dynamic structural analysis.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Optimal Beam to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Optimal Beam alternatives.