Otter is a smart note-taking app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations (for English only). Web version is also available at otter.ai
Otter creates smart voice notes that combine audio, transcription, speaker identification, inline photos, and key phrases. It helps business people, journalists, and students to be more focused, collaborative, and efficient in meetings, interviews, lectures, and wherever important conversations happen.
With Otter, you can:
• Record live audio, or import existing recordings
• View transcription in real-time; scroll back to revisit a point you missed
• Snap photos (e.g. of a whiteboard, slide, presenter) while you record to add visual context to your conversations
• Play back the recording with synchronized word highlighting and inline photos
• Adjust the playback speed; great for skimming through a long recording, or reviewing parts that require a more careful listen
• Search by keywords, or just tap on the suggested keywords, to jump directly to the "juicy" parts
• Train Otter to identify speakers automatically by recording your voiceprint and tagging at least 15 seconds of each speaker's voice in your conversations
• Edit the text to polish the transcript
• Copy to clipboard or export text directly into other apps
• Export audio as MP3 (at otter.ai website)
• Share conversations via public links or invite-only groups
• Create groups to invite collaborators to share and edit conversations
• Organize your conversations into groups
• Connect to iOS and Google calendars to receive reminder notifications to record, and title the conversations automatically
• Import contacts from iOS and Google account to make it easier to invite collaborators to your Otter groups
In our list of best programs, we'll review some different alternatives to Otter Voice Notes. Let's see if your platform is supported by any of them.
Bring structure to your meetings and save time using speech to text notes. Turn the team's conversation into meaningful notes. Easy to use workspace provides...
Automatic audio to text transcription.
Reason8 an AI-powered service for automated note-taking and preparation of summaries for in-person business meetings. We provide the best automated note taking quality...
Saylient speeds up writing meeting minutes, reviewing lectures, and analyzing interviews. Transcribe, review, and share snippets from your video and audio files. Key...
Scriby is a note-taking app designed to help remote teams document their work and get more done faster. If anyone in your team has ever wondered "Hey, what is X up...
Create voice notes on the fly. Speek lets you record and share voice notes, memos, and responses without an account. Links embed directly to Twitter, making it easy to...
Automatically Transcribe Audio To Text. Upload your audio, get your transcription and edit with the online editor.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Otter Voice Notes to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Otter Voice Notes alternatives.
Copyright © 2021 TopAlter.com
Sites we Love: AnswerBun, MenuIva, UKBizDB, Sharing RPP