Parabola Explorer is an essential part of the toolkit of anyone working with HEVC / H.265. It gives an unrivalled insight into inner codec workings via an intuitive, multi-faceted user interface.
Comprehensive Bitstream Analysis:
In the hands of video codec engineers, Parabola Explorer accelerates development and debugging while helping to ensure standards-compliance. Engineers can be more efficient and hours wasted to frustrating problems or cumbersome instrumentation are drastically reduced. Parabola Explorer helps teams communicate video bitstream issues visually and is a powerful learning aid for people new to HEVC.
The product datasheet linked below provides details of features available in Parabola Explorer Pro and Essential editions. Essential may be purchased online - please contact us if you are interested in purchasing a license for the Pro features.
- Full support for HEVC Main and Main10 profiles
- View any syntactic element of the video bitstream from access units right down to CABAC bins and encoded bits and bytes
- Zoom and pan predicted, reconstructed or filtered video frames with overlaid informative graphics layers
- Comprehensive bitstream conformance validation against the HEVC standard
- Powerful statistical analysis of bitstream feature usage
- Patent-pending analysis algorithms
In our list of best programs, we'll review some different alternatives to Parabola Explorer. Let's see if your platform is supported by any of them.
Gitl HEVC/H.265 Analyzer is an open-source tool for bitstream analysis for HEVC/H.265 .
Essential tools for video quality analysis and video compression optimization.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Parabola Explorer to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Parabola Explorer alternatives.