A PHOTO SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET: Scan 4 photos at a time; this app intelligently detects, automatically crops and individually saves them all. So much faster than scanning one at a time. Try before you buy: First 12 scans are free! Unlimited scanning, sharing with an inexpensive one-time purchase.
SO MANY FEATURES, yet so easy to use:
* Scan photos with iPhone or iPad
* Automatic cropping. Like magic
* Quick edit tools: For picture perfect pics
* Perspective correction & leveling tool
* Retro filters. B&W, sepia and more
* Add captions: Save the stories forever
* Organize photos in digital picture albums
* Scan albums. Without taking photos out
* View scanned pictures as a slideshow
* See photos on TV: via AppleTV or Roku
* Transfer to Camera Roll, Mac or PC hard drive
* Post to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+
* Share old snapshots via email, iMessage
* Back-up / archive (Dropbox, iPhoto, iCloud)
* Upload to Picasa, Flickr, Pinterest via Photos
* High PPI (pixels per inch) scans for hi DPI images
SCAN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Pic Scanner needs no internet for scanning photos. Breathe life back into legacy memories. Bring your past into the present, in a snap!
Are you looking for alternatives to Pic Scanner? Please see our top picks. In this article, we provide the list of some Pic Scanner alternatives that will work on Windows and other platforms.
Unfade is your mobile photo scanner. Scan your photo albums and shoeboxes full of photos in no time to backup or share your valuable memories with friends and family.
Scan your printed photos using your phone’s camera so they're perfect and glare-free.
Photomyne enables smartphone users to digitize photo albums in the quickest, safest, and most convenient way. Using a smartphone’s camera, Photomyne allows users to scan...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Pic Scanner to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Pic Scanner alternatives.