Pocket Git is a powerful standalone Git client for Android with the following features:
- Simple interface.
- Clone repositories.
- Support HTTP and SSH protocols.
- Passwords and private keys (with passphrase).
- Automatically capture Github and Bitbucket links.
- Checkout local and remote branches.
- Checkout individual commits.
- Stage, unstage and commit.
- Merge, create and delete branches.
- Create files and folders.
- Edit files in a external editor (e.g. DroidEdit).
- Revert changes to single files or complete working tree.
- Graphical log.
- View differences before commiting.
- View differences for each commit.
- View differences, for any file, between current working tree and HEAD.
Looking for other Pocket Git-like programs? We've rounded up our favorites Pocket Git alternatives. Try any one of these fan favorites to see if they'll support your system and meet your specific needs.
Eclipse Team plugin for the revision control system git. Allows you to check in files, mark files as tracked/untracked, and view history. Not all git operations are...
Working Copy is an app for iOS that let you manage Git repositories, commit, push, edit and clone them.
MGit is continued version of SGit that runs on Android and lets you manage your git repository.
CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view...
Gitty is a full-featured GitHub client that's fast, beautiful and easy to use.
Cross platform version control software.
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Pocket Git to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Pocket Git alternatives.