Complex state management and global store done in type-safe, high-performance way using react useState/useContext hooks.
- Concise, pragmatic but flexible API
- very easy to learn
- no boilerplate, just plain predictable state management
- First-class typescript support
- completely written in typescript
- correct and complete type inferrence for any type / complexity of managed data
- Tiny footprint. No external dependencies, except React.
- State management for complex data state, including:
- arrays and objects
- deeply nested combinations on arrays and objects
- validation of input data
- tracking of modifications
- valuelink-like pattern for two-way data binding and form state management
- Global data state management using the same API
- allows to drop Mobx / Redux completely and simplify the source code a lot
- Performance tuned:
- offers component-level cache state management to minimise re-rendering when necessary
- efficient global state observer using only `React.useContext` and `React.useState`
In our list of best programs, we'll review some different alternatives to react-use-state-x. Let's see if your platform is supported by any of them.
MobX is a state manager - simple and scalable by transparently applying functional reactive programming (TFRP) : Anything that can be derived from the application...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using react-use-state-x to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best react-use-state-x alternatives.