Strongr Fastr tells you what to eat and what workouts to do in order to meet your fitness goals- including fat burning and muscle building / toning as well as weight loss, bulking, or maintaining your weight.
• Built around your macronutrient targets
• Weekly/daily views of meal plans with breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snack
• Database of hundreds of easy, quick, healthy recipes with easy-to-find, normal ingredients
• Fully customizable- swap out any meal to another that meets your macros
• Allows for off-plan meals that you typically eat out or skip
• Personalized by your grocery budget and how much variety/cooking you prefer
• Shopping list sorted by aisle
• Supports group meal planning
• Automatically adjusts your nutrition targets over time based on your progress
• Supports standard, vegetarian, keto, low carb, paleo diets and dietary restrictions including dairy, lactose, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, gluten, fish, and shellfish
• Get matched with an effective workout program that meets your schedule, goals, and equipment needs
• Choose from some of the most successful programs out there, backed by strength and conditioning research
• Ability to incorporate cardio- running, swimming, biking, or rowing
• Video instructions show proper form
• Progressive training plans combine fat burning & muscle building
• Automated progression- ensures that you keep progressing
See Your Progress
• Progress charts of weight loss/gain and lifting volume for weighted routines and an estimate of bodyweight exercise progress
• Edit workout routines, including the ability to add periodization with multiple training cycles, automatic progression of exercises, or autoregulated progression of exercises
• Input your own nutrition targets (calories, protein, carbohydrates, fiber)
Workout routines and macro recommendations are free. Upgrade to premium for the meal planning functionality- includes a free trial.
If you want similar software to Strongr Fastr, we have a list for that. Are there Strongr Fastr alternatives out there? Let's find out.
Eat This Much is a meal planning app that helps people automatically create meal plans that meet their dietary goals.
Poundaweek tells you exactly how many calories, carbs, fat and protein to eat every week on your personalized weight loss plan. Different from other apps, it sets your...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Strongr Fastr to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Strongr Fastr alternatives.
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2021 TopAlter.com
Sites we Love: AnswerBun, MenuIva, UKBizDB, Sharing RPP