Visual Cue is an audio library and player primarily intended for musicians and audio professionals.
· waveform display for visual seeking and cueing
· caches analyzed waveforms for fast display
· allows unlimited cue points per file
· name each cue point as you desire
· switch between cue points across multiple audio files very fast
· no volume control or any other digital processing that would affect audio quality
· does not alter your precious source files in any ways
· designed to launch fast for quick access
· manage your library of reference tracks to compare with your own
· jump between cue points in your reference tracks quickly to keep momentum and flow
· manage and listen to your own tracks
· manage production elements and recorded source material
· manage your library of tracks
· set up cue points in your tracks for quick access
· compile a killer DJ set by jumping between cue points in different tracks quickly to test what track works best next
· manage and listen to your own DJ mixes placing cue points at important locations
· bookmark tracks in other DJ's sets to scan for interesting music quicker
· import podcast episodes
· place bookmarks in each episode
· review and access saved bookmarks quickly and directly at any time
Plays audio formats natively supported by Mac OS X.
Looking for other Visual Cue-like programs? We've rounded up our favorites Visual Cue alternatives. Try any one of these fan favorites to see if they'll support your system and meet your specific needs.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Main features Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus...
Full-featured media player known for its ease of use, skinnable design and advanced audio visualizers.
Clementine is a cross-platform free and open source music player and library organizer based on Amarok 1.4.
Free and full-featured media player with seamless, high-quality audio playback and comprehensive format support.
MediaMonkey is a music player and a music library manager with support for 50,000+ files and many features for organizing, tagging, converting and burning your music. It...
MusicBee makes it easy to manage, find, and play music files on your computer. MusicBee also supports podcasts, web radio stations and SoundCloud integration.
Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux, Unix and Windows with an intuitive interface. It makes playing the music you love and discovering new music easier than ever...
Audacious is an advanced audio player. It is free, lightweight, based on GTK+, runs on Linux and many other *nix platforms and is focused on audio quality and supporting...
Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It's written in C++ using the Qt 5 framework.
Volumio is a free and Open Source Linux Distribution, designed and fine-tuned exclusively for music playback. It runs on a variety of devices, typically small and cheap...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Visual Cue to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Visual Cue alternatives.