Walnut Secure Email is P2P, person to person or end to end secure mail application that protects all of end-user existing accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Hotmail, live.com, Outlook and hosted addresses, and corporate mail. It supports servers that works on IMAP/ SMTP protocol.
* Walnut2 offers encrypted email that is both inexpensive and easy to use,
* Walnut2 does not offer a new email account or service; it also does not require a hosted network server,
* Walnut2 offers many patent pending, proprietary and useful extension features that benefit the end-user such as Priority, Restricted Messages, Auto Expiration, Acknowledgments, among others,
* Walnut2 is available on multiple operating systems and allows personal as well as businesses users immediate protection of email communication,
* Walnut2 also co-exists with all other secure mail solutions on a single end-user device,
* Walnut2 allows multiple email accounts to be configured using single interface,
* Messages are encrypted using AES 256 which is generally secure for Government and Business Applications,
* No keys are distributed. Key generation is based on proprietary algorithms.
* Provides Privacy to Protect Data at Rest:
- Password protection to allow access to authorised users,
* Security to Protect data in transit for P2P and end to end encryption:
- Messages are encrypted directly on the Sender device and are decrypted only on the recipient device(s),
- Mail server has cipher text and does not have access to clear text messages,
For the best Walnut Secure Email alternative check out these alternatives which will work with your device & platform. There are several Walnut Secure Email-like software that you might want to check as well.
Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists. Swiss Based ProtonMail is incorporated in Switzerland and our servers are...
Tutanota is a free and open source web-mail client that focuses on privacy and security. It has open source iOS and an Android apps. The Android app is published on...
Yandex.Mail for mobile is an inbox in your pocket which provides secure protection from spam and viruses. • You can use Mail without an internet connection. For...
Mailpile is a modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features. The development of Mailpile is funded by a large community of backers and...
Enigmail is a security extension to Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
Kolab Now provides a suite of intuitive apps in a user friendly environment to make your day to day online comms easier, smarter and most importantly; secure.
Mailfence is a free secure and private mail service, that provides an end-to-end encrypted email.
mailbox.org offers a secure e-mail account for home and business use. The domain name, [email protected], is easy to remember and can be understood anywhere in the world....
Mailvelope is a browser extension that allows to exchange encrypted emails following the OpenPGP encryption standard. Mailvelope integrates directly into the Webmail...
MsgSafe.io provides private, encrypted, online communication with layers of security you can trust. With rocketing growth online and improvements to computer capacity...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Walnut Secure Email to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Walnut Secure Email alternatives.