How to cancel TownSq?
If you want to cancel TownSq on your Android phones, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to TownSq directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from TownSq (the company developed TownSq). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step TownSq Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe TownSq. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from TownSq on Android
Do you wish to cancel your TownSq subscription on your Android phones? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store app. Check that you're signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Navigate to menu, then tap on "Subscriptions".
- Select the TownSq subscription that you want to cancel and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- Complete the task as instructed.
How to Cancel TownSq subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your TownSq subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "TownSq".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for TownSq, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the TownSq unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall TownSq on Android
Follow these methods to remove TownSq from your phones:
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to "My Apps and Games," then tap on "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all the apps you've installed on your phone.
- Select TownSq and then click "uninstall."