How to cancel Hot Rod Calc?
If you want to cancel Hot Rod Calc on your Android phones, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to Hot Rod Calc directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from Calculated Industries (the company developed Hot Rod Calc). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step Hot Rod Calc Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe Hot Rod Calc. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from Hot Rod Calc on Android
Do you wish to cancel your Hot Rod Calc subscription on your Android phones? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store app. Check that you're signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Navigate to menu, then tap on "Subscriptions".
- Select the Hot Rod Calc subscription that you want to cancel and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- Complete the task as instructed.
How to Cancel Hot Rod Calc subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your Hot Rod Calc subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "Hot Rod Calc".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for Hot Rod Calc, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the Hot Rod Calc unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall Hot Rod Calc on Android
Follow these methods to remove Hot Rod Calc from your phones:
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to "My Apps and Games," then tap on "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all the apps you've installed on your phone.
- Select Hot Rod Calc and then click "uninstall."