How to cancel Notification History Pro?
If you want to cancel Notification History Pro on your Android phones, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to Notification History Pro directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from Yotta Studio (the company developed Notification History Pro). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step Notification History Pro Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe Notification History Pro. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from Notification History Pro on Android
Do you wish to cancel your Notification History Pro subscription on your Android phones? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store app. Check that you're signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Navigate to menu, then tap on "Subscriptions".
- Select the Notification History Pro subscription that you want to cancel and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- Complete the task as instructed.
How to Cancel Notification History Pro subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your Notification History Pro subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "Notification History Pro".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for Notification History Pro, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the Notification History Pro unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall Notification History Pro on Android
Follow these methods to remove Notification History Pro from your phones:
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to "My Apps and Games," then tap on "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all the apps you've installed on your phone.
- Select Notification History Pro and then click "uninstall."