How to cancel Zorin Connect?
If you want to cancel Zorin Connect on your Android phones, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to Zorin Connect directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from Zorin OS Technologies Ltd. (the company developed Zorin Connect). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step Zorin Connect Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe Zorin Connect. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from Zorin Connect on Android
Do you wish to cancel your Zorin Connect subscription on your Android phones? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store app. Check that you're signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Navigate to menu, then tap on "Subscriptions".
- Select the Zorin Connect subscription that you want to cancel and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- Complete the task as instructed.
How to Cancel Zorin Connect subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your Zorin Connect subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "Zorin Connect".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for Zorin Connect, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the Zorin Connect unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall Zorin Connect on Android
Follow these methods to remove Zorin Connect from your phones:
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to "My Apps and Games," then tap on "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all the apps you've installed on your phone.
- Select Zorin Connect and then click "uninstall."