How to cancel dream Player for TVHeadend?
If you want to cancel dream Player for TVHeadend on your Android phones, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to dream Player for TVHeadend directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from Christian Fees (the company developed dream Player for TVHeadend). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step dream Player for TVHeadend Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe dream Player for TVHeadend. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from dream Player for TVHeadend on Android
Do you wish to cancel your dream Player for TVHeadend subscription on your Android phones? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store app. Check that you're signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Navigate to menu, then tap on "Subscriptions".
- Select the dream Player for TVHeadend subscription that you want to cancel and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- Complete the task as instructed.
How to Cancel dream Player for TVHeadend subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your dream Player for TVHeadend subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "dream Player for TVHeadend".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for dream Player for TVHeadend, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the dream Player for TVHeadend unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall dream Player for TVHeadend on Android
Follow these methods to remove dream Player for TVHeadend from your phones:
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to "My Apps and Games," then tap on "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all the apps you've installed on your phone.
- Select dream Player for TVHeadend and then click "uninstall."