iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add you video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
• Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
• High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
• Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
• Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
• Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
• Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
• Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
• Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
• Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
• AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
• Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
• Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
• Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
Looking for some programs similar to iFlicks? Here are the top-recommended programs we found. Let's take a look if there's anything out there that helps you on whatever platform you're using.
Convert videos to formats that work on your mobile phone, tablet, TV media player, game console, computer, or web browser.
FFmpeg is an open source project that develops libraries and programs for handling multimedia data. FFmpeg is the home to libavcodec, a codec library used by a large...
Wondershare UniConverter is an all-in-one DVD & Video converter tool and DVD burner for assisting you to convert videos/audios among formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV...
Subler is a Mac OS X application that opens media containers, allows you to add or remove media tracks inside them, and then saves them out again. In the specialized...
MetaX is a free meta-data tagging application for mp4 files and their derivatives. It uses Atomic Parsley on the back-end for tag writing. Tags can be imported...
Permute is an easy to use, Drag & Drop interface for converting almost any video. Comes with tons of presets for things like the Apple TV (1&2) Xbox...
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to...
MetaX for Windows, port of MetaX , makes it easy to tag your movies with cover art, descriptions, artists and all the other fields...
Elegant Converter is a native macOS app that helps quickly convert multiple audio and videos files to many formats. The app is written in native and provides fast...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using iFlicks to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best iFlicks alternatives.