Outspline is a free and open-source modular outliner whose functionality can be extended with addons. The most important addon is Organism, which adds advanced time management features and turns the application into a personal organizer, perfectly suited for working with todo lists, scheduling tasks and reminding events.
* Hierarchical storage of text items.
* Each item can be associated with multiple event rules, supporting events or tasks with complex recurrences.
* Times can be set in either local or UTC time.
* Highlight unallocated time or overlapping events.
* Schedule views can be exported to plain text for usage on other devices.
* Tray icon and notifications for alarms.
* Clean interface based on tiling and tabbing rather than floating dialogs. Possibility to set the menu bar to autohide.
* Extensive keyboard access with fully configurable global and contextual shortcuts.
* Highly customizable through a single plain-text configuration file.
* Addons can be enabled or disabled as needed.
Lets compare the best apps like Outspline, shall we? We've picked out some really great programs for your platform. Check them out!
List-making software with infinite levels of indentation, giving you the flexibility of infinite layers of organization.
Dynalist is a web app that lets you break down and organize your thoughts in the format of lists.
A professional list-making tool. Minimalist, keyboard-centric online outliner and task management application. Free sharing, unlimited lists, free import and export....
Moo.do is a notepad, a to-do list, and an outliner, but with advanced features that make the cloud-based application much more useful than any of those tools would be on...
OmniOutliner is a start-to-finish writing app. Perfect for collecting information, outlining Big Ideas, adding structure to any sort of writing, and much more. From...
UV Outliner is a small and powerful single-pane outliner. It is intended for creating, organizing, and collecting information. With UV Outliner you can create plans...
You can keep notebooks stored in plain-text and have them synchronized with a directory on your mobile device, SD card, Dropbox, or over WebDAV. Create, edit and...
MemPad is a plain text outliner and note taking program with a tree structured index. All pages are stored in a single file. User interface available in 20 languages.
TreeLine just stores almost any kind of information. A tree structure makes it easy to keep things organized. And each node in the tree can contain several fields...
Visual Outliner is an outliner software for Windows, and it uses OPML as native file format. It's not just another tasklist application, but a real outliner editor...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Outspline to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Outspline alternatives.