The SIMBA simulation system, with its latest version 6, allows the holistic consideration of sewer system, wastewater treatment plant, sludge treatment and rivers. All components necessary for a thorough analysis of the constituent subsystems, including their interactions, are now available within the same simulator. SIMBA can be applied for a wide variety of tasks in engineering practice and in research and education:
* Design of wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs), considering all process options including control
* Optimisation of process design and operation of existing WWTPs
* Analysis of process water management, sludge treatment, energy demand
* Simulation of rainfall runoff, flow and quality processes in urban areas
* Design of storage structures
* Strategies for sewer system operation (real time control)
* Scientific analysis of pollutant transport and biochemical transformation processes
* Prediction of chemical and biological substances in rivers
* Simulation of the interactions of runoff, wastewater treatment and river water quality for scenarios with and without control
Hate SIMBA? Use another browser! Which one should you go with? Try out these other browsers before making your final decision. Want some more context? We've got a great list of alternatives to SIMBA here.
In order to support environmental scientists in finding an «adequate» model of the system they are investigating, a computer program is necessary, which allows...
BioWin is a Microsoft Windows-based simulator used world-wide in the analysis and design of wastewater treatment plants. The figure below shows an example of a nutrient...
SIMBA# is the newest member of the SIMBA™ simulator family and provides a fully integrated simulation platform for run-off, sewer systems, WWTPs and rivers. SIMBA# is a...
WEST is a powerful and user-friendly tool for dynamic modelling and simulation of wastewater treatment plants (WWTP). The extensive state-of-the art model and process...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using SIMBA to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best SIMBA alternatives.