How to cancel MONSTER TRUCK?
If you want to cancel MONSTER TRUCK on your iPhone or iPad, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to MONSTER TRUCK directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from book n app - pApplishing house GmbH (the company developed MONSTER TRUCK). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step MONSTER TRUCK Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe MONSTER TRUCK. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from MONSTER TRUCK on iPhone or iPad
Do you wish to cancel your MONSTER TRUCK subscription on your iPhone or iPad? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- First, tap on your name in the settings app.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab. (You might not be able to find it. If you can't, tap iTunes & App Store)
- Tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, tap on MONSTER TRUCK subscription plan you want to review.
- Last, tap on cancel. (Note: If you don't see a "Cancel Subscription" button for MONSTER TRUCK, it has most likely already been canceled. It will no longer be renewed).
How to Cancel MONSTER TRUCK subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your MONSTER TRUCK subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "MONSTER TRUCK".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for MONSTER TRUCK, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the MONSTER TRUCK unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall MONSTER TRUCK on iPhone or iPad
Follow these methods to remove MONSTER TRUCK from your iPhone or iPad:
- Tap and hold MONSTER TRUCK icon on your homescreen until it begins shaking.
- X mark will appear at the top of the MONSTER TRUCK.
- Tap that X mark to delete/uninstall MONSTER TRUCK from your iPhone or iPad.
Apart from the above methods, you can also delete MONSTER TRUCK from your iOS devices by going to Settings menu and click General. Then, click "iPhone Storage" and scroll down to see a list of all the apps installed on your phone. Tap on MONSTER TRUCK to delete it. For iOS 11 and above, go to Settings and click on "General" and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see "Offload Unused Apps" option. Click the "Enable" option and it will remove the apps you are not using.