How to cancel imap?
If you want to cancel imap on your iPhone or iPad, it is very easy to do. You can cancel your subscription to imap directly from the app. This will stop your recurring payments from VTI JAPAN, K.K. (the company developed imap). Now let's get to the important part of this guide.
Step by Step imap Cancelation Guide
When you cancel a subscription, there are a few important things to remember. These include the following:
- When you subscribe to a plan, it will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription manually.
- If you subscribe to a free trial and then later unsubscribe, you may lose access to the trial content permanently.
- To avoid paying for another month, you should remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
To avoid any mediums that charge you for the app, we have made it easy to unsubscribe imap. Now let us get into the heart of this guide.
How to Unsubscribe from imap on iPhone or iPad
Do you wish to cancel your imap subscription on your iPhone or iPad? You won't be able to just delete the apps. Follow these steps to get started:
- First, tap on your name in the settings app.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab. (You might not be able to find it. If you can't, tap iTunes & App Store)
- Tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, tap on imap subscription plan you want to review.
- Last, tap on cancel. (Note: If you don't see a "Cancel Subscription" button for imap, it has most likely already been canceled. It will no longer be renewed).
How to Cancel imap subscription on Paypal
Follow these steps to terminate your imap subscription through PayPal:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings menu (gear icon).
- Click on "Payments" tab, then click on "Manage automatic payments" in "Automatic payments" section.
- You'll be presented a list of merchant agreements you've previously transacted with. To cancel, click on "imap".
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you want to stop paying for imap, click the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click "Done" to complete the imap unsubscription.
How to Delete/Uninstall imap on iPhone or iPad
Follow these methods to remove imap from your iPhone or iPad:
- Tap and hold imap icon on your homescreen until it begins shaking.
- X mark will appear at the top of the imap.
- Tap that X mark to delete/uninstall imap from your iPhone or iPad.
Apart from the above methods, you can also delete imap from your iOS devices by going to Settings menu and click General. Then, click "iPhone Storage" and scroll down to see a list of all the apps installed on your phone. Tap on imap to delete it. For iOS 11 and above, go to Settings and click on "General" and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see "Offload Unused Apps" option. Click the "Enable" option and it will remove the apps you are not using.