This is a very simple utility that exposes an icon in the system tray and allows you to quickly change the Power Plan Scheme from there.
- Shows the active power plan with an icon and a tool tip in the system try
- Right click the icon to get the list of available plans and change it
- Lists all plans even the user defined ones
- Always updates status even when the plan is changed externally
- The list is always updated with latest additions/removals
- Automatic management of power scheme depending on the power line AC/battery
- Set a plan when Battery Life % is less then a value
Want a really good Power Scheme Switcher alternative? Take a look at these popular alternatives if you're hunting for software similar to Power Scheme Switcher. Let's take a quick peek at some comparison that highlight your device and platform.
This program is switching automatic between low and high power energy plans depending on the load of the CPU. This way you will always save energy when no power is...
Aerofoil extends Vista and Windows 7 notebook battery life by: * Allowing you to manually disable Aero Glass. * Optionally managing Aero Glass user...
Replaces Windows default battery indicator to a more powerful and useful one. It provides backlight control, easy power scheme selection, detailed battery information...
Power Plan Assistant is a power management tool, for Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 and Boot Camp -enabled Apple Macbook Pro / Air notebooks.
Power Switch - Automatically switch between power plans depending on the power source to derive the maximum backup and system performance. Easily switch between power...
Add your reviews & share your experience when using Power Scheme Switcher to the world. Your opinion will be useful to others who are looking for the best Power Scheme Switcher alternatives.